Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

February 07, 2007

What a letter

I get quite a bit of email traffic about the site - a lot of people demanding I immediately send my entire collection to them or something like that.

Anyway I today received such a nice email I feel compelled to share it. I hope you will forgive me patting myself on the back. But after the day at work I had today I need it..... And given the number of thieves who have stolen my work without asking me in the past year or two, how nice to see someone acknowledge there was some work involved.

Hi Dean,

Just happened upon your Just a Minute site this evening. I live in Canada so have not had the opportunity to hear the show very much (they used to air repeats of it on a local station here some years ago and I was introduced to it by my grandma). I discovered a copy of the Silver Minutes tape at the library the other day and remembered how much I had enjoyed the show. In searching for more information on the internet, I came across your site. What an amazing amount of work you've put into putting it together. It's a phenomenal resource, and I'm looking forward to taking some time to go through it and enjoy the transcripts and excellent background information you have collected there. I'm sure your efforts are greatly appreciated by other Just a Minute fans as well. If you could add me to your mailing list for transcripts, etc., that would be excellent. Thanks so much again for putting together such a fantastic resource on the show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more - such a brilliant show deserves a brilliant fansite, and they don't come better than this. Thanks, Dean!

4:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website is an impressive labor of love and a fantastic resource for JAM fans!

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home