Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

November 24, 2008

transcripts

I am up to date again with transcripts, with the last season now done and also a "missing" show from 1982 added. I now have 736 transcripts up. Thanks very much to Martin Hood for helping me with CDs of the shows.

The 1982 show means I now have a complete run of the last 30 years, the oldest missing show now being from 1978. I am missing just 13 shows from the first decade, and three TV editions from 1995.

Thanks again to Martin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

From another overseas JAM fan to another, thanks for your incredible work in cataloging so much of the show. If I could make one small suggestion, could you remove the final sentence in the Who's Who "How she did" of the sadly departed Linda Smith? It's a bit cruel to her fans to suggest that she will be back for more, as it gets our hopes up before memory reminds us otherwise.

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home