Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

March 20, 2011

I'm back

I haven't posted for almost a month which I think is a record. The reason is twofold - the pressure of work and a concerted effort to get up to date with the transcripts. I don't know if many people care deeply but I had got behind with the trabscripts - some of those missing were broadcast more than a year ago. Anyway I now have done six transcripts in the past two and a half weeks and I hope to get the remaining nine (plus the last two from this series) up in the next month. So expect plenty more transcribed bon mots from Paul Merton, Gyles Brandreth, Graham Norton, Sue Perkins, Julian Clary, Liza Tarbuck, Tony Hawks, Jenny Eclair, Josie Lawrence, Ross Noble, Chris Neill, Charles Collingwood, Pam Ayres, Shappi Khorsandi, Dave Gorman, John Sergeant, David Mitchell, Justin Moorhouse, Kevin Eldon, Rick Wakeman and Terry Wogan. The joy of doing the transcripts is that it forces you to savour the shows in detail and to me, that really adds to the enjoyment.

Anyway having completed a transcript today, I thought I'd post about a few things...

2 Comments:

Anonymous ToasterFaerie said...

I wanted to say that I really appreciate your transcripts and the incredible amount of work you put into this site. It is the most exhaustive reference I've seen on anything. Ever. So again, thank you for all your effort!

5:11 am  
Blogger Dean said...

thanks!

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home