Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

May 06, 2007

Seven hundred transcripts.... and one

I now have the website up to date again with the last season all transcribed. In doing that I passed 700 transcriprs - I'm now up to 701. I wonder if there is any other show that has that many transcripts online and available to all.

I must say that the subjects were very good in the last season. Tilusha Ghelani seems to have been a bit more imaginative on the subjects and I think the shows all went very well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for all your work on the transcripts.

You might be interested in knowing that Greg Proops is scheduled on BBC4's Loose Ends on Saturday 26-May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/looseends.shtml

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely think that Miss Ghelani's a lot more imaginative with the subjects, especially when you consider that more often than not you'd hear the same subjects you know for a fact were once given, not so much 20 odd years ago, but stuff that was given last year, which really seemed to put into serious question the imagination of the subject setters.

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home