Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

September 11, 2007

Stratford-upon-Avon show

Well I was at the JAM recording last night - the team was...

Sir Clement Freud, Graham Norton, Gyles Brandreth and Phil Jupitus.

Yes, Phil's first appearance.

I will write a lengthy post when I have time, hopefully later this week (I'm still travelling)

but... I can say...

* (entirely coincidentally) I travelled on the train seated beside Clement!
* I got to meet and talk to Nicholas and Gyles and Clement and the producer Tilusha Ghelani
* Nicholas introduced me to the crowd, thanked us for the work we were doing - and the crowd gave me a good round of applause!

Plus - and I know that this is what you're really interested in - I think the shows were two of the funniest done in ages.

It therefore deserves longer than I have now to tell all - so more in a couple of days...

3 Comments:

Blogger Connor Walsh said...

Desperately jealous, what a terrific night!

6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! A show with those four, and a debut for Phill Jupitus (yes there are two l's in his name!) will make for interesting listening.

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also desperately jealous! looking forward to listen to the shows!

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home