Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

February 26, 2008

Happy 200th

to Paul Merton who brings up this milestone today!

I will at some point soon write a long appreciation of Paul - but for the moment let's just say he is the heart of the programme today and - I think - the funniest person ever to appear on it.

That said - I'm on holiday again. Would someone like to help me out with the detail of today's show for posting on the website. All I need is the names of the panel, the subjects and the winner/s.

Thanks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul Merton, Clement Freud, Josie Lawrence and Chris Neill, in that order.

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that Clement Freud sounded very slow on this show; much slower than normal and noticeably more than other recent shows.

1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home