Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 20, 2009

whew!

I was shuffling some copy around the website today when my browser crashed meaning I lost some of the cast section - some of it dating back to when the site was created in 1999.

So I've spent the last six hours recreating it from scratch. I lost 12 bios including those of Paul Merton and Andree Melly. Recreating it means rewriting all the transcript links. Unfortunately the Internet archive doesn't include that page.

I have to admit though I enjoyed writing afresh about them and their styles. Made me think it's well past time to improve that section. I think I'll start working through them, rewriting the bios and assessments - and if I can bear it - putting the transcripts in chrnological order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home