Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

February 25, 2009

This week's show

I didn't want to post this yesterday on the anniversary of Derek's death, but I was very impressed with the show. Clement was at his best, funny, grumpy, competitive. Sheila is always a delight and was again. David Mitchell - well, he was tops! He has the skills to be back time and time again - he just fitted in to the show like a glove. The best debut I can remember in ages.

Only three more shows to come this season sadly - Paul Merton (three shows), Sir Clement Freud (two shows), Tony Hawks, Sheila Hancock, Chris Neill, Jack Dee, Josie Lawrence, David Mitchell and Justin Moorhouse - should be some laughs among that lot!

Just curious - I haven't seen much of him before - is David Mitchell gay? He sounds a bit camp... JAM has always enjoyed the camp chappies...

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Nope. David Mitchell is not gay.

I missed his debut on JAM, I shall catch it on iPlayer as I am a huge fan of his - and JAM.

10:32 am  
Blogger Dean said...

It's definitely worth listening to

10:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hoping for several years that David Mitchell would do JAM - knew he would be brilliant. He has the potential to be, I won't say "the new Paul Merton/Kenneth Williams", but I will say the third GREAT JAM player.

12:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home