Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

August 24, 2006

Edinburgh show 1

featured Paul, Clement, Ross Noble and Janey Godley. Janey blogged about her appearance...



I appeared on the famous BBC Radio 4 show ‘Just a Minute’. This show is so huge and wonderful I was so scared I would fuck it up and have to be thrown into the nearest wheelie bin for my lack of talking skills….but I think it went just fine.





For those interested Janey's blog is here - http://janeygodley.bravejournal.com/

I haven't heard the show - I'm on holiday in the US and so far haven't found an Internet cafe where you can listen to things...

I might try and update the site a little though - I hate it to be out of date...

Two women at Edinburgh this year!

Looks like the season will end with the second Clement/Graham Norton/Pam Ayres/Marcus Brigstocke eppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home