Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 08, 2008

Today's show

I really enjoyed it - a lot. I thought Josie Lawrence was very good. I'm biased I suppose because I love watching her but she was bubbly and bold and funny and not one to be intimidated. I thought as she got more into things she could be a real hit on the show.

And Chris Neill was great again. He's sounding like a veteran these days. Surely his first win can't be far way!

Great to have the show back. I see the second of the shows I saw at Stratford-on-Avon is on next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case you didn't know, Dean, the 3rd recording being aired features Gyles, janey, Tony and Kit from King's Lynn :)

1:22 am  
Blogger Dean said...

Thanks Mr Anonymous! :)

5:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home