Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 29, 2009

Interesting...

I'm told the guest for the last recording ths season is Justin Webb.

Now assuming that's right, and unless there is some other Justin Webb, I think we are talking about a very prominent BBC journalist who is currently the Washington bureau chief and is about to take over as presenter of Radio Four's breakfast news programme, Today.

Unlike the last journalist on the programme, John Sergeant, he has no background in comedy, as far as I know.

I will be very interested to see if this is correct.

EDIT : In the Yahoo group, it's been suggested it could be Justin Edwards.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Digiguide listings program has the panel for Monday 16 Feb as Paul Merton, Chris Neill, Justin Moorhouse and Tony Parks. Could be this Justin?

7:26 am  
Blogger Dean said...

No, it definitely relates to the last recording on Monday week.

8:33 am  
Blogger Dean said...

Incidentally you mean, I think, Tony Hawks.

8:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it probably does (considering I've not heard either of those names) - that's just copied and pasted from the listings - and Digiguide usually get them from the BBC!

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home