Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

October 27, 2009

Website future

I've had a few worried emails this morning about the Geocities shutdown which is apparently due to happen in the next couple of hours.

I should say that Geocities and Yahoo have never at any stage written to me about this even though I am a paying customer.

But the information I have is that as I am a paying customer, the site will simply redirect to a new one, once I have filled out the correct form. No-one should be affected.

We will see.

Long term I will move I think, but I want to do things like get a new PC and switch to broadband first, so that should happen in the next few months - assuming this change is not disruptive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home