Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 22, 2010

whew!

I've finally finished the updating of links and changing of coding necessary to move the website.

All pages can now be found here http://just-a-minute.info and the tripod site is now being retired with the geocities pages.

It's been a long haul but good to have the website all consolidated at one venue and something like 10,000 links have been changed.

Having said that, it would be amazing if I hadn't missed the odd thing here and there. I hope anyone finding a link error or indeed some other error will let me know.

I'll now get on with updating the transcripts, adding in last season's shows. These will appear over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home