Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

September 20, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The bug affecting the website continues more than two weeks after it first appeared. That's the reason the site hasn't been updated.

I have requested a new passord but the promised email from Yahoo/Geocities never arrives - and neither does promised help from "customer care".

I must admit to being pretty much at the end of my tether. I'm tempted to move the whole site - but of course to do that you still need access to the old one, if just to tell people where to look for you.

Anyone with advice would be welcome - or preferable who knows a human being who works at Yahoo or Geocities that might be able to help...

Then I can get the thing up to date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home