Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 16, 2007

JAM Brighton recording

The team was Paul Merton, Tony Hawks, Sue Perkins and Neil Mullarkey.

Good to have Sue back - she's been terribly good the past few times she has been on.

There is one more recording this season. Not sure of the date. We know two of the names for sure - Graham Norton and Rob Brydon. I'd say Clement will be there. That leaves one gap. and I'd guess they would want a woman, especially as neither Maria McErlane or Pauline McLynn have set the world alight this year. I'd hope... Jenny Eclair...

I saw Neil on Have I Got News For You in the last season and he hardly said a word. I hope he does better on these recordings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home