Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

August 21, 2008

700th show approaches and other things

The August 25th show features Sir Clement Freud, Paul Merton, Fred MacAulay and Lynn Ferguson, while the team for September 1st is Paul, Julian Clary, Sue Perkins and Chris Addison. That will be the 700th radio edition of the show.

Brief thoughts on the last two shows - they were both good. I especially liked hearing Mike McShane at Edinburgh, I thought he did very well. Rhod Gilbert was a good contributor too. Paul and Clement seemed strong too - is it just me or is Clement particularly good this season?

On the previous show, I enjoyed Ian McMillan and Shappi Khorsandi. Ian seemed to have the sort of style and relaxed state that could see him back again. Shappi seemed more nervous to me. Tony Hawks and Paul were fine as always.

I'm really enjoying this season. If I guess correctly, the teams for the rest of the season should be

September 8th - Clement, Paul, Ross Noble and Robin Ince
September 15th - Clement, Gyles Brandreth, Marcus Brigstocke and Owen O'Neill
September 22nd - Paul, Tony, Shappi and Ian
September 29th - Paul, Julian, Sue and Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home