Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

August 14, 2008

Edinburgh panels

The teams for the two shows at Edinburgh are

first show (to be broadcast on August 18th) - Sir Clement Freud, Paul Merton, Rhod Gilbert and Mike McShane.

second show (to be broadcast on August 25th) - Clement, Paul, Fred MacAulay and Lynn Ferguson.

Rhod has done just one show before in 2005. I thought he was okay there but not so good as to demand a return. Anyway he is worth another try.

I am amazed that my guess of Mike McShane proved a good one. As I wrote last week, I think he could be a fine panellist with a marvellous capacity to invent material. I'll look forward to hearing from him. He was a star on Whose Line is it Anyway and is currently performing regularly with Paul as one of his Impro Chums.

Fred we know about - this will be his 13th eppy.

Lynn Ferguson is a Scottish stand-up/actor/playwright who performs her own play. She looks sassy and funny - will be great to hear all the Scottish voices on that show with Fred and no doubt Nicholas!

Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home