Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

May 05, 2012

JAM back

on Monday May 14th for a season of six shows. The first show features Paul Merton, Sue Perkins, Julian Clary and Greg Proops.

Two shows featuring Paul, Graham Norton, Gyles Brandreth and Alun Cochrane have also been recorded.

The other two shows are being recorded on May 25 at Bridlington. Paul and Tony Hawks are likely to be on the shows with two women, I'd say. Maybe Sheila Hancock and a newcomer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bridlington is a small seaside town in England, on the east coast of Yorkshire, its not far from where I live and I have applied for free tickets to see the show. I am still waiting to see if I am lucky in receiving tickets, should be exciting to see them film it.

7:58 pm  
Blogger Dean said...

I hope you'll post after you've seen the show!

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home