Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

April 25, 2012

website update

For those interested I have been busy transcribing over the past month and now the site is up to date again. The eight radio shows and 10 TV shows of this year are all up and I also completed series 61 from mid 2001.

So if you like the transcripts and like any of these people - Paul Merton, Sue Perkins, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Liza Tarbuck, Marcus Brigstocke, Josie Lawrence, Tony Hawks, Graham Norton, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Jenny Eclair, Ross Noble, Stephen Fry, Charles Collingwood, Shappi Khorsandi, Phill Jupitus, Miles Jupp, Cyrus Broacha, Jason Manford, Anuvab Pal, Pam Ayres, John Sergeant, Rick Wakeman, Hugh Bonneville, Ruth Jones, Stephen Mangan and Russell Tovey - you'll find new naterial with them up on the site.

Over the next week or so I am going to update some other sections as part of a general tidy-up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dean, The next recording of Just A Minute will take place in Bridlington - as my memory of my phonecall with Nick reminds me. A bit too far for me at the moment as we are editing the comedy that we recorded S.O.S. each night after we have finished work.Hope you are happy and well.
Lots of love Keith

4:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home