Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

January 17, 2008

Greenwich team

was Sir Clement Freud, Paul Merton, Liza Tarbuck and Jack Dee.

For Liza it's her first show in two years. Personally I'm slightly surprised she is being called up again but she's always jolly when she is on.

Jack Dee will be making his JAM debut. But he has been doing a few editions of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue so it was probably time for him to "graduate" to JAM. For those not familar with him, he's a stand-up comedian, compere and actor who has been on TV presenting variety shows and acting for the better part of 20 years. His current vehicle is Lead Balloon, a sitcom written and performed by himself and based vaguely on his life.

I think he will do well on JAM. A good addition to the cast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack Dee's an interesting choice. I rather think he'll go down well, using his persona to effect.

Nice to have Liza back whose bubbliness I like.

It makes me wonder now who'll be at the Bristol recordings along with Paul and Graham...

Simon :)

3:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home