Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

June 06, 2009

the power of the blog

A couple of weeks ago I posted a mildly grumpy commentary on the BBC's re-design of its Just A Minute site. You can read the post here.

I don't know if I can take credit or not, but I've noted that a couple of the points I raised have been fixed!

I noted without naming them, that two of the contestants were listed as both present and former panellists. Pam Ayres has now been removed from the list of "present panellists" and is now simply a "former panellist" although she is appearing in the next season. Charles Collingwood continues on both lists, although on the second he is described as "Brian from The Archers" so maybe who ever made the amendments couldn't work out who I meant!

They've also taken up my suggestion of a link to the BBC Shop to JAM related CDs. That's a good sensible addition.

If I am the reason for the changes - and probably it is just coincidence - it does seem mean-spirited not to put back the link to the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home