Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

August 11, 2009

Greetings Mr Merton

Without going into details - I have discovered today that Paul Merton is at least an occasional reader of this blog and the website.

I am very surprised, I have to say, I rather thought of Paul as not really being a big fan of the Internet.

Anyway, good on you Mr Merton. I hope it's clear how much I enjoy you on JAM and your other work for that matter. Keep on making me and the fans laugh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Merton, if you read this blog then please help Dean: he needs a new site to host all of this :)

4:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, mention Dean next time you're on HIGNFY - plug his blog :)

4:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nicholas Parsons chairs the devious word game, recorded at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. The panellists include Paul Merton and Sue Perkins." RT for 24.8.09

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home