Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

August 17, 2009

Last week's show

A show with Stephen Fry in it is rare enough to be anticipated. I thought he did very well and of course Paul and Jenny - one of my personal favourites - were great as always. I feel Charles Collingwood suffered a little in comparison with the brillaince of the other three, but then, who wouldn't?

The second Paul/Gyles/Kit/Shappi show is due this week. I raved about this last time so let's hope round two is as good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 18aug said...

Dean, I think there should be a Christmas special of JAM. The last one was in 1994! Come on, Beeb, I want it! Should be one every year!

7:39 pm  
Anonymous 18aug said...

"am doing Just a Minute tomorrow for BBC radio 4...scary biscuits

about 11 hours ago from web"

Janey Godley twitters.

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home