Just A Minute blog

A blog on the BBC radio programme Just A Minute

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

September 02, 2008

700

JAM brought up number 700 today. What an amazing number of shows. Well done especially to Nicholas who hasn't missed one yet - the ultimate professional.

Julian was great - he just gets better and getting in in the last few seconds of the show to get the winning point must have impressed the likes of Clement and Paul (and Derek up above). Paul was great as he always is. Sue was excellent and Chris was wonderfully cheeky in his bits.

I sat listening with a big smile on my face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree, this show was one of the best - carried by Julian and Paul. "The left overs in the fridge" was one of the best I have heard..

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but I'm a HUGE fan of Does the Team Think (the original). Anyone know where I can get more than the paltry 15 mp3 shows I have? Thanks.

7:44 am  
Blogger Dean said...

Ben you should join the Yahoo group and ask there.

Dean

11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,

[Dean, if you read this then can you contact Ben for me?]

You can download *Does the Team Think?* from here:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8094694/7fa29220/sharing.html

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home